Sunday, November 15, 2009

Ouch!!! This pendent cost $2.5K!

necklace
Finally, the ultimate pendent is completed. It's truly hard labour but handmade out of pure joy and passion. Total production time : 5 intensive saturdays, working 8 hours straight on this precious pendent (40 hours). This pendent is designed to be worn on either sides pairing with either a long or short silver chain. It's handmade in silver and bronze with a circular stone-disk and natural pearl.

Hence I was joking with my classmates that this ultimate pendent cost $2.5K since that's the exact the price I've paid for my silver-smithing course. Although for consolation, I get to bring home with a work-bench, a flexi-shaft and some tools : )

3 comments:

  1. wow ! xin ku ni le. nice :)
    are you going to wear it out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice nice nice! really artistic and good form. hey viv, she is going to keep this for herself...but if got people want to pay 2.5k for it, sell it sell it or else should keep it. hard work leh...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all for your great compliments : ) Really happy to hear that! I've not found the right silver chain to go with it......but promise I will debut it soon!

    ReplyDelete