Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Private Assignment 003.3 - Pendent for mum

mum's necklace final
After much effort and struggle, this ultimate pendent is finally completed. I've given an ultra shine surface to the leaf like panel and a satin brush texture on the other. This pendent has received plenty of good comments from my jewelry classmates and teacher. But sadly the most important person, my mum does not like it. She complained it's too big for her and would like a smaller pendent instead. Mission failed! Guess it's different stroke for different folks.

Now I'll have to remove the crystal beads (which belongs to my mum) and alter it with other semi-precious stone or pearl. Hopefully someday the pendent will find it's fateful owner......

2 comments:

  1. eh!! the final product nice leh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup, the finished necklace is nice.
    But seems to be heavy...maybe that's why your mum don' t really know how to appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete