Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Welcome to littlelij.blogspot.com : )

In preparation of LLi Jewelry online shop, I've decided to simplify my web addresses for your convenience and easy navigation. Thanks for your kind support and constant encouragement along the way cos' without them, I will not have the courage to pursue my long time dream of being a jewelry designer. So please continue to visit www.littlelij.blogspot.com to share my joy in the creation of LLi Jewelry.

Currently I'm cracking hard on the birthing of my debut collection. Hopefully all fans of LLi Jewelry will be able to shop online at www.littlelij.com the soonest. Please be patience : )

PS : Meanwhile if there's any customize order, please feel free to email me at littlelij@gmail.com

God Bless!
Little Li : )

No comments:

Post a Comment