Friday, September 11, 2009

Finally i've found a name for my jewellery creation......

Currently I'm learning the practical skills of making jewellery at JDMIS. They are the only school which allows flexibility of breaking up modules and customising course structure at your own pace. Best of all, they offer classes on weekend which's perfect for a busy working woman like me : p

I didn't realise it's such a joy to be learning something new which you are passionate about. So do stay tune, while I document my learning process...hopefully in no time, you will see my virgin jewellery pieces soon : )

3 comments:

  1. yeah! jia you! i will be your spokeperson!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice brand name.
    I liked it. Very you...
    ganbatte !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for your loving support ALWAYS!

    ReplyDelete